Fuel launch a new set of Data Workshops
Fuel, Engine’s data specialists, have pulled together a team of experts to deliver Data Workshops designed to help brands get more from their customer data.
Data is still on the lips of every marketing team out there. How much do we have? How do we use it? Are we even allowed to use it? These are just some of the questions we hear daily here at Engine. If this is you, rest assured, you’re not alone.
Data has become such an integral part of the modern-day marketing mix that it can be hard to know what to do with it all. We as consumers now generate so much of the stuff that there is undoubtedly a vast wealth of insight to be gleaned from it, but even knowing how to get started can be a challenge.
The key to understanding your customer data is the SCV: the Single Customer View. A Single Customer View is a single source of truth on each customer’s interaction with your brand. For example: What and when they’ve purchased; how frequently; and how they engage with you on social media platforms. Once this is in place, you will then be in a position to analyse the data, reveal channel, product and interest categories and even begin to predict how a customer may act and intervene in the moment of consideration.
How do you build an SCV?
It starts with mapping out the data and the technology at your disposal, and that’s exactly what Engine’s two new data workshops are designed to do:
1. The Data Discovery Workshop is for those who want to understand where customer data sits within their organisation and the potential value locked within it:
• Data Mapping: Mapping out the customer data within your organisation and the custodians of that data internally
• Tracking the customer journey: who does your customer interact with within your organisation across the purchase journey?
• Comprehensive audit: a full audit of your current data landscape and a full recommendations report on next best steps and ‘low-hanging fruit’
• Tech audit: a full audit of current capability across the marketing technology stack, from the CRM platform to the decision engine
• A view of the future: an impartial, vendor-agnostic recommendation report on how best to add-to or streamline your tech stack, and how best to implement it and scale
We are technology and vendor agnostic; we have no loyalty to any marketing technology provider and always provide impartial consultancy based entirely on the specific needs of your organisation.
So, if you’re drowning in data and don’t know where to start, or are sitting with a technology stack you know you’re not utilising fully, we have the expertise to help you make sense of it all. We are impartial, informed and bespoke.
Please contact us with any questions or bookings you might have.